First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Technical Delivery Manager
The Technical Delivery Manager will manage large initiatives at First Republic Bank. The Technical Delivery Manager will specialize in multiple areas, should be extremely adaptable, and will demonstrate the ability to manage a team of up to 25 resources, delivering multiple highly complex projects/solutions. The role will be the ultimate owner of scope, requirements, technology delivery governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The Technical Delivery Manager will be a visible and influential people leader, able to inspire, guide and train resources.
What you'll do as a Technical Delivery Manager:
* In addition to these more general cross functional responsibilities, the Technical Delivery Manager will also be responsible for the following:
* Serves as the technical product manager delivering on the suite of projects/initiative; defines and manages all aspects of technical delivery including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
* Leads and manages all resources in the related product area.
* Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
* Facilitates impact analysis of current/existing technologies on the program.
* Manages vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
* Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
What skills you will use:
* Leadership skill / competency:
* Demonstrated leadership, planning, and managerial skills with ability to contribute broadly at any level.
* Pragmatic with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business and functional lines.
* Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
* Strategic perspective and business acumen. Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future.
* Communication skills. Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation/ discussion.
* Change management. Gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; take initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done.
* Negotiation skills. Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
* Peer relationships. Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
* Undergraduate degree required.
* MBA or Masters in an IT related field preferred.
* 8+ years of progressive experience (within Waterfall and Agile Methodologies on delivering enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
* At least 4+ years of experience serving Finance, Accounting or HR domains.
* Application specific experience in at least 3 of the following:
* QRM/ALM, ERP Finance, SaaS based Finance tools.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.