We have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Consultant to join our team.
* Responsible for the development, creation, negotiation, documentation, measurement, reporting and review of Service Level Agreements and Organizational Level Agreements supporting customers and stakeholders of a multi-site Data Center.
* Responsible for solicitation, review, analysis, trending and reporting on customer satisfaction with Data Center IT and business services and functions.
* Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep on a multifaceted Data Center Service Catalog and Service Level Management templates and artifacts.
* 4+ years of relevant experience
* Requires ITILv3 2011 Intermediate certification.
* Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (Operations Manager), BMC Remedy Service Management Suite, and BMC Analytics
* Candidate must be a US Citizen with clearance eligibility
* Recent DOD Experience
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Quantico, VA
Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn.
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.