Infosys is seeking for Technology Architect for AWS skills. As Technology Lead, you will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will develop exciting solutions.
You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drives technological transformation. We will navigate your next.
Location for this position is Plano TX. This position may require 10-15 % travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
* Technical bachelor's degree (mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing applications for AWS target environment (Web/Mobile/Desktop applications).
* Excellent in designing and writing code supporting serverless framework using node.js
* Excellent working knowledge in angular.js (version 5+)
* Excellent hands on experience in java programming with solid understanding on webservices, Hibernate/JPA.
* Extensive knowledge in creating Cloudformation/Terraform scripts
* Migration experience of Java based applications or Mainframe based applications.
* Ability to write complex queries in any relational database (Oracle, My SQL)
* Ability to design the optimal data model based on the application need and system performance
* Solid understanding in noSQL database like Elasticsearch, DynamoDB etc.
* Extensive AWS Application Migration experience Java based applications or Mainframe applications
* Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to transform complex business requirements into technical design specifications.
* Experience in AWS developer tools, SDK, CLI tools, VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud watch, Cloud Trail
* Knowledge on AWS EC2 Instances provisioning, AWS VPC setup, AWS Auto Scaling for availability of EC2 Instances and availability of applications.
* Experience in DevOps methodologies and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery(CD) tools (Jenkins) Infrastructure.
* Knowledge on various components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
* Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, Net beans, Visual Studio
* Experience with Red hat Linux, Unix or Windows operating systems
* Expertise in source control and deployment tools like GIT Lab, Team Foundation Server, Jenkins, etc.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow's enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity