Infosys is seeking Java J2EE Database ETL Technology Architect in Irvine CA, with extensive experiences with JEE, Spring, Struts, Enterprise Architecture Integration and Knowledge of multiple technologies applicable to Capital Markets industry - UI frameworks, Application Servers, Web Servers, ESB Servers, Database Servers, Micro services, Cloud (AWS, OpenShift), DevOps etc.
In the role of Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of ex.perience with Information Technologies
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine California or be willing to relocate to the area.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* At least 5 years of experience with architecting multi-tier web solutions
* At least 8 years of experience in Java application development using Struts and Spring framework.
* At least 3 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
* At least 2 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Financial domain to solve business/ IT problem.
* Experience with modern DevOps automation and modern containerization, orchestration, and virtualization technologies
* Working experience in ETL tools like Informatica is added advantage
* Working experience in AngularJS/ReactJS is added advantage
* Experience with architecting and developing mobile applications for ios or android platform is a plus.
* Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber and Protractor
* Should be experienced and interested in leading onshore and offshore team size of more than 15
* Understanding of market and technology trends. Should lead and guide team members technically, review the design and code and suggest best practices.
* Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
* In-depth knowledge of UML Design, different Design Patterns.
* Expertise in Java Programming, Web based development, JSP and J2EE related technologies, Java Multithreaded programming, Java Beans, JMX, Spring/Struts Framework, Apache Tomcat Web Server, Unit Testing Frameworks, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool, Security Framework /Concepts, RESTful Web Services.
* Good Knowledge of XML and related technologies (like DOM, SAX, XPATH, JAXB, XML Beans and XSLT etc.)
* Knowledge of scripting languages (like Java Script, Perl Script and shell script) for web based client/server application development.
* Exposure to Web/Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, WAS
* Exposure to Middleware Technologies like IBM MQ, TIBCO etc.
* Expertise in build automation tools (e.g. Maven, Ant)
* Working knowledge of any one RDBMS product. Oracle is preferred.
* Working Knowledge of Specific Tools: IDE's such as Eclipse or NetBeans, Source controls such as BitBucket
* Knowledge of Performance Tuning and Profiling of application.
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin