Technology and Engineering Specialist
Req #: 207608
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking Technology and Engineering Specialist to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
* Conduct forensic infrastructure engineering in support of the customer's exploitation lab operations
* Initiate the design and development of equipment, workflows and systems that support networks, data processing and storage as well as data communication
* Build and maintain images
* Image systems
* Troubleshoot hardware, configure and test computers and servers, test and repair workstations
* Analyze equipment specifications and process requirements to develop a design
* Develop and maintain technical documents and processes
* Gather operational data, analyze it and test to standardize new design or make changes to existing equipment, systems or procedures
* Conduct SYSAD responsibilities
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in computer technology field or at least eight (8) years of direct IT experience
* Minimum of three (3) years of specialized hardware/system engineering and SYSAD experience
* Able to work independently and under short suspense
* Able to communicate technical information to a broad range of customers with diverse backgrounds
* Experience in intelligence reporting, investigations, and/or targeting a plus
* Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
* Experience with Computer Forensics and Exploitation systems, procedures and applications
* Storage solution experience
* Experience in analysis and installation of computer based systems, local area networks, fiber optic cable installation, specialized interconnect cable design and fabrication
* An active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.