As a Tech & Digital Associate Consultant at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries while working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Tech & Digital Consulting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Tech & Digital function.
* Complete client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
* Assist business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects
* Conduct bench-marking research and analysis for IT spending, trends and industry practices
* Performing user acceptance testing
* Provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities
* Facilitate user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges
* Continual learning to better understand RSM's array of services, with the intent to enhance value to the client through integration of services
* Aspire to career growth by assuming more active roles in technology assessments over time, as knowledge and experience progress
* Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and regulations
* Effectively documenting and communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management·
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and/or a technology focused MBA.
* A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including high-impact client-facing communications
* Eligibility to work within the U.S.
* Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Highly self-motivated and directed character with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
* Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to apply theoretical concepts and best practices to solve business problems
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrated capability to achieve strong academic results in selected field as well as a facility with / aptitude for technology
* Basic understanding of IT application lifecycle and methods
* Ability to travel up to 50% locally and nationally. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
* Basic understanding of business processes and concepts in process redesign
* Basic understanding of technology, including infrastructure, databases and application / enterprise architecture
* Strong computer skills, experience with various software solutions e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
* Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQL, and / or Access knowledge is plus)
* Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
* Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
* Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
* Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9530
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: MC Technology and Digital
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9530
Location: 1861 International Drive, Suite 400, McLean, VA US
Region: Southeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.