As a member of this fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company, work with the team to deliver real time 24x7 enterprise-wide technical support for internal and/or external customers. This includes, but is not limited to: user support of business applications, troubleshooting of technical problems and acting as a liaison between customers and resolving groups.
As a member of the Help Desk, solve specific, complex technical problems to provide and apply real time solutions in the areas of 'Email problems and functionality questions 'Network printer problems (stopping/starting queue, usage) 'Data Communication/Networking troubleshooting 'Remote network dial in access-PPP and Serial 'PC configuration and network configuration 'Oracle Base Image laptop support Innovate and document new methods and procedures as needed. Verify procedures are being followed and notify proper resource if they are not in compliance. Lead/mentor in a team environment. Assist in providing information and support to team members.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Prefer five years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment and a BS in Computer Science or related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Technology and Customer Support Manager is responsible for the overall support, operations, maintenance and functionality of all Audico Visual Equipment, Presentation System and Technology Infrastructure at the Conference Center.
Primary AV and Technology Responsibilities:
* First Line Technical and Customer Support for the HQ Conference Center
* Maintain and troubleshoot all Audio Visual Presentation System and Infrastructure
* Troubleshoot PC/Laptop problems for our Customers to include connectivity Wi-Fi and Presentation projection and Resolution related issues.
* Maintain and Troubleshoot the Center's PC, Systems and Network Infrastructure
* Setup, Operate and Maintains the Video Conferencing System and Infrastructure
* Setup, Operate and Maintain the Audio Conferencing System and Infrastructure
* Setup, Operate and Maintains Lighting Console and Infrastructure
* Create Lighting Show cues for Auditorium Events - walk-in, show, video, walkout and special presenter cues
* Serve as the AV/Technical Liaison for the Studios, Third Party Vendors and Customers
* Setup, Operate and Maintain the audio mixer
* Mixes the multiple channels feeding audio into the Venue
* Operate and Maintain Microphones
* Operate the Front and Rear Cameras in the Auditorium
* Setup, Operate and Maintain all Projectors, Plasmas and LED/LCD Displays
* Responsible for Auditorium events roles - Floor Manager, Audio Operator, AV Source Switcher, Lighting Operator and AV Support Technician
* Responsible for maintaining all video switch infrastructure - all Input sources and Output sources
* Manage all audio and video data used at the Conference Center
Customer Support Responsibilities:
* Monitor all activity on the main floor while providing excellent customer service for Customers, Sales Teams and Staff
* Responsible for day-to-day operations and floor management
* Responds promptly to all general phone calls at the center
* Keeps CVC floors secure and monitors restricted access
* Provides opening/closing day procedures and room setups
* Assist Sales Teams on day-of Customer Visits
* Assist with Customer logistic requirements
* Communicate critical information to sales reps, presenters, catering and conference center staff
* Be aware of and act accordingly to Executive Office requirements when Senior Executives are present
* Be aware of and act accordingly to the cultural aspects of visits for proper greeting and engagement
* Monitor and Maintain all Digital and Welcome signage boards
* Serve as Technical Support, Security and Operations liaison for day-of activity
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Audio Visual Infrastructure, Crestron Equipment, Dante Mixer/Boards, Audio Processors, Lighting Boards, Display Technology and Presentation Systems
* PC/MAC Administration, Basic Networking Skills, Digital Media Technology
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.