Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Techno Functional Senior Consultant - Oracle LABS (internal customer)
Preferred Locations: Redwood City, CA - HQ
Req ID: 1900074H
Be a part of the Fusion Applications on Oracle Public Cloud transformation story at Oracle. Work on Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain Cost Management Applications. You would have to Work on Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain Logistics and Distributed Order Orchestration (DOO) Applications with special emphasis on backlog management.
* Have a minimum BE or Masters Degree from reputed institutions with a minimum of 8-10 years of industry experience in supply chain applications including fulfillment, shipping. Logistics and order management.
* Understanding of global order promise and order scheduling process, used in managing backlog.
* Understanding of the pick, pack and ship flow as used in the high tech and hospitality industry is mandatory.
* Knowledge of various flavors of shipping like back to back, ship from stock and drop shipment on oracle fusion and logistics cloud very important.
* Knowledge of integration of shipping and Inventory with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
* Strong analytical, business problem solving and solution design skills mandatory.
* Detailed knowledge and hands on experience in developing and supporting supply chain applications a key.
* Knowledge of application to application integration on public cloud, using Oracle Integration cloud service (ICS) is mandatory.
* Knowledge of Item Structures, Items and Inventory Management essential.
* Strong technical skills in XML, XSL, PL/SQL and Java very important. Hands on development experience with development tools like OJet mandatory.
* Knowledge of web services, use of REST API's , JSON response processing highly desirable.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.