Location: Irving, TX
Responsible for the day-to-day technical support for end user hardware and software needs. The position requires the individual to act independently through the use of skills, experiences, and training to resolve client issues. Duties include hardware and software installation and deployment of PCs and peripherals, with a mix of Windows and Apple devices, OS and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sets-up and provides maintenance to corporate devices, including Windows desktops/laptops, Macs, iPhones and iPads, and related hardware/software.
* Helps maintain hardware/software inventories.
* Processes software installation requests.
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals, including mobile devices.
* Documents, maintains, upgrades and replaces hardware and software systems for desktop and peripheral equipment.
* Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
* Reviews and evaluates information technology systems operations.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, related course of study, or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 3 to 5 years of previous experience in an IT technical support role required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* ACMT and/or ACiT Certifications, desirable.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels, including executives.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Windows hardware and OS knowledge.
* Apple device hardware and OS knowledge.
* SCCM and/or JAMF administration and use for centralized management of devices.
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
* Proven ability to support virtual desktops and applications is a plus (Citrix).
* ServiceNow use and knowledge.
* A basic understanding of Windows TCP/IP networking.
* Active Directory User/Computer Account Administration.
* Mobile Device support knowledge (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
About Sirius XM
Sirius XM Holdings is a radio broadcaster.