Our Agents quickly and accurately diagnose client technology issues using specialty software and make solution-based recommendations to our clients in a timely fashion. This is a highly-coveted technology role that is perfect for geeks who thrive on both customer interaction and heads down troubleshooting. Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agents are highly regarded members of the team who are on a mission to rescue clients' software and hardware before time runs out.
* Perform diagnostics and navigate requested and recommended repairs in a timely fashion
* Phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices
* Partner with other team members to ensure proper documentation of client requests
* Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
* 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
* Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
* Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Auto Req. ID697521BR
Job LevelEntry Level
Location Number000947-Orange CA-Store
Address3741 W CHAPMAN AVE
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.