Dovel Technologies, LLC provides leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. Dovel is instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
Do you seek innovative ways to enhance training programs with best practices?
Do you have seasoned experience in developing and facilitating training programs for large groups?
Are you self-initiated and desire to professionally grow with a fast-paced training team?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Technical Trainer located at the client site in Washington, DC (with occasional travel to Rockville, MD) who will be will be heavily involved in training and supporting end users across 1,500 national grant programs served by the GrantSolutions platform, which consists of more than eight different software modules. This person will be responsible for equipping end users with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully use the software in support of the agency mission.
We've supported our prime government client for the past 5 years and Dovel recently won the recompete for an additional 5 years!
* Development of training curriculum
* Conduct training to end users on Federal Enterprise Grants Management software, including web-based and classroom-based training
* Work as part of an integrated team
* Create and maintain training collateral, including handouts, job-aids, and videos
* Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires, surveys, and follow-ups with management
* Evaluate effectiveness of training and work toward consistent improvement to the training program
* Provide support to end users by email, phone, chat, or face-to-face meetings
* Log user issues in a tracking tool and ensure that high-level, responsive service is consistently delivered to clients
* Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
* Develop Computer Based Training (preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 1 year of training experience or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills
* Position may require up to 25% domestic travel
* Instructional design
* Familiarity with SCORM and Section 508
* MS Office
* Web based and classroom training experience
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Confident when interfacing with clients
* Comfortable working in front of a classroom / group
* Willingness to embrace technology and tools used to deliver high level service
* Comfortable working with technology, including web-based systems and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Federal Grants Business process preferred
* Knowledge of Federal Enterprise Grants Management systems preferred
* ATSD / ATD or other relevant certification strongly preferred
* Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Dovel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Words that describe Dovel
A Lean Forward Company; Agile; Fun; High-Energy; Leaders Encouraged; Innovative; Users of Cutting-Edge Technology; Client-Oriented-Consultative Environment; Skilled, Educated, and Certified Professionals; Stable and Growing
Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Plan; Life Insurance; 401(k) with matching
Casual Fridays, Friday breakfast on-site and more…