Infosys-IVS-Manufacturing-Technical Test Lead, Java Automation, Austin, TX
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Austin, TX. . This position may require 5%travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 4 years of experience and knowledge using Java, Python/Ruby
* At least 4 years of experience with test Automation and CICD Integration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Docker etc.
* At least 2+ experience testing RESTful web services and JSON
* At least 4 years of experience in defining test strategy and test Design, test execution analysis & reporting.
* Experience with leading and handling projects and coordination work.
* At least 2 years of experience in testing RESTful web services and JSON
* Experience in Test Automation frameworks - Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JMeter etc
* Experience in JUNIT & other unit testing/white box testing tools.
* Working knowledge of git or other SCM.
* Work experience on BDT, DOM & POM frameworks.
* Analytical skills & articulation skills.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Nice to have
* Knowledge of Performance trouble shooting (heap dump & thread dump analysis) is preferred.
* Ability to lead performance optimization efforts with a strong command of complex performance issues and the ability to direct component owners (network, database, appdev, server OS/WAS, storage, etc.) is a plus
* Nice to have Mobility and performance testing experience
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin