As a Technical Support Specialist, you'll be responsible for providing exceptional technical support to Zocdoc staff both remotely and on-site. You will be a key resource to all teams for technical requests and questions. You will proactively help to drive service delivery and improve Enterprise IT products and services. You are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day.
What you'll do:
* Work within the IT Support Team to provide excellent customer service, effective response times and, expert insights into general and sometimes complex support issues.
* Providing on-site and remote resolution of common desktop computing issues (PC and Mac), and acting as local enforcement for the non-automated IT security policies.
* Work closely with the IT Engineering team on Enterprise IT projects.
* Ensure quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction are adhered to.
* Assist other IT support staff with operational procedures and troubleshooting issues.
* Provide training to all staff on new hardware and software when required.
* Resolving escalated and Executive Service Desk tickets in a timely manner.
* Create and maintain detailed documentation for systems and processes managed by the Enterprise IT team, for both end-users and other IT staff.
* You will train to be a subject matter expert on a number of Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, BetterCloud, Active Directory, JAMF, and others).
* Ongoing evaluation and improvement of existing Service Desk processes and policies.
* Systems administration of core IT services (on-prem and SaaS), including process automation, configurations, and improvements within these tools.
* Supporting technical and non-technical stakeholders and accommodating a rapidly growing team.
* Hardware and software asset management.
* Staff onboarding and off-boarding, including machine imaging and account creation/configuration.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or a mixture of IT-related certifications and relevant experience.
* 2+ years experience in a progressively responsible technical support or helpdesk role
* Strong customer service background required.
* Ability to identify common user experience issues and analyze root causes, delivering and implementing viable solutions at scale.
* Experience with some of the following: G Suite Apps, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and Bettercloud.
* On-site and remote desktop troubleshooting skills for PC and Mac, software and hardware.
* Proficiency with MS Windows domain environment (Windows Server, Active Directory, LDAP, DHCP, license management, workstation imaging, access controls)
* Proficiency with Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor authentication.
* Experience with JAMF/JSS Suite.
* Scripting experience (BASH, PowerShell, or similar).
ZocDoc operates an online platform for finding and booking medical appointments in neighborhood.