Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
This job posting is for the following roles:
Technical Support Coach, Essentials
Are you passionate about small business and the impact technology can have on their success? At Salesforce, we understand that every fast-growing customer has unique needs. Salesforce Essentials is centered around making Salesforce easy to use for all small businesses across both Sales and Service. We are looking for a skilled Support Specialist to help both prospects and customers onboard successfully with the Essentials product.
We consider top quality customer support to be vital to our customers' success. We practice what we preach and our top priority is making our customers smile. As a Support Coach you will guide and advise SMB businesses through the trial and first 90 days of their product journey, assisting with technical issues, data imports, configurations and best practices. You will help small businesses realize value from the Essentials product and ensure they successfully adopt. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the small business space, while building your Salesforce knowledge and expertise. Come join the Essentials team to help reimagine CRM for small business.
What you'll be doing:
* Become a product expert to fully assist prospects and customers during their onboarding experience, helping them realize value and driving user adoption
* Quickly and accurately handle all levels of technical support communications, across multiple channels, precisely tracking all customer interactions via cases
* Understand the customer's business needs, challenges and the outcomes they are looking to achieve, act as a trusted advisor and provide best practices and guidance around workflows, processes and set up.
* Present and demo the Salesforce Essentials product to prospects and customers clearly and confidently, tailoring individual demos to their needs when required
* Coach and train customers so they can develop their product knowledge and manage their systems long-term
* Consistently work towards our goal of increasing our customers' satisfaction level (CSAT) and providing a support experience that will 'WOW' them
* Partner closely and efficiently with other coaching and distribution teams to ensure customer success
* Meet or exceed key KPI's and metrics
* Conduct software testing to find solutions and report defects when needed
* Proactively share knowledge and disseminate information to team members on a local and global basis, as well as provide mentoring and training
* Build relationships with other departments and work together to solve technical and non-technical challenges
* Be innovative and identify and make recommendations to drive improvements across product and process
* Create and maintain internal and customer-facing technical support documentation and resources
* Actively take part in and complete chosen and assigned tasks, goals and projects
* Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
An ideal candidate has:
* BA/BS Degree preferably in a Technology field
* Desired Certifications:
* Salesforce Certified Administrator certification highly preferred
* Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant preferred
* Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant preferred
* Other Salesforce certifications a plus
* 2+ years of technical customer support/account management experience
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
* The ability to communicate clearly and professionally and empathize with all levels of users
* The ability to effectively multi-task and juggle priorities
* Solid knowledge of email client configuration, protocols and troubleshooting highly preferred
* Knowledge of Apex or Visualforce is a plus
* Practical knowledge and experience of web environments including DNS, HTTP/S and SSL, as well as iOS and Android mobile platforms and social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook preferred
* Top-notch written and verbal skills-English required
* A willingness and ability to "dive right in", self-learn, be effective, and make a difference
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.