Req ID#: 13826BR
This is an entry level role. Primary tasks of this Tier 1 position includes problem identification and trouble shooting of software/system issues. Issues will be technical in nature concerning product usability and/or system stability and require strong problem solving skills. Resolves customer issues using diagnostic and customer relations skills to reduce tension and rebuild trust in the product/service, program and organization. Service emphasis is on trouble shooting, maintaining and reselling the program and/or product.
* Reads and interprets release notes in order to maintain strong knowledge of products, capabilities and collaboration with other software solutions. Maintains broad understanding of common business processes and how adoption of the product/service impact common processes.
* Processes inbound customer contacts (phone, emails, text, chats, etc) from several customer types including FI's, Businesses and end consumers. Single customer impact is medium to high in risk and value to the organization.
* Assist with the education and selling process. Is called upon as the subject matter expert in closing complex deals.
* Utilizes multiple ordering platforms, databases and applications with a higher degree of complexity to verify, retrieve data and place new, reorder and replacement orders.
* Adherence to service compliance requirements and tracking of cases.
* Promotes customer confidence and protects operations by keeping all customer and financial information confidential.
* Maintains company quality standards, revenue, and service levels by meeting or exceeding department metrics.
* Readily able to adjust to changes in processes, procedures and call flow.
* Maintains technical knowledge by regular use of department intranet to access company work-related communications.
START DATE: July 15, 2019
* High school (or equivalent)
* Some software/systems sales or service experience
* Strong problem identification/problem solving skills.
* Ability to read and comprehend product specs and release notes.
* Change adaptive skills.
* Ability to multitask.
* Demonstrated ability to support and participate in a positive work environment by adhering to Deluxe Core Values, complying with policies, procedures and safety rules.
* Meets regular attendance requirements.
* Overtime hours may be required.
* Flexible scheduling.
* Schedules may include weekend and or evening hours based on business needs.
* Attendance guidelines apply to all scheduled hours and agreed-upon additional and overtime hours.
* Associate Certificate Technical College preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic