Location: New York, NY
Responsible for supporting and expanding information technology system operations, including daily end user support of a variety of systems used by employees. The position requires the individual to act independently through the use of skills, experiences, and training to resolve client issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support common business and productivity software.
* Assist client's with requests for information technology services, repair, support, complaints, and inquiries.
* Recommend changes or updates in programming, documentation, and training to address system deficiencies and user needs.
* Help develop, build, and maintain workflows that will improve collaboration and productivity.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology studies or equivalent, relevant experience.
* Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in IT support.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the corporate IT field.
* Ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work and learn independently.
* Ability to operate in a discreet and mature manner.
* Ability to work in a high pressure, creative, diverse environment that ranges from assistants up to executives
* Broadcast, audio, vdeo production experience helpful.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Basic understanding of CPU, RAM, Hard Drives, external devices etc.
* Ability to setup and configure various hardware and devices.
* iPhone/iPad and Android knowledge base.
* Troubleshooting and resolve Exchange and Office 365 issues.
* Strong understanding and ability to troubleshoot Windows and OSX Operating Systems.
* Troubleshoot various applications (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.).
* Knowledge of server storage (including various RAID models).
* Windows Server 2008/2012/Online basic knowledge.
* Active Directory (Azure AD) account administration.
* Basic Windows PowerShell and Command Line.
* Basic TCP/IP networking knowledge.
* Understanding of audio and video signal and workflows.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
About Sirius XM
Sirius XM Holdings is a radio broadcaster.