We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best possible health outcomes for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry, and we're transforming it. We've used our technology platform to create an ecosystem that brings all of the players together to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial, thrives in ambiguity and has a strong commitment to excellence to drive patient impact. We are a learning organization; we are excited about what we do, and we operate with the highest ethical standards in accordance with our values. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and contribute to a collaborative environment while demonstrating transparency and integrity.
With hubs in Chicago, NYC and Tampa, we have grown to over 40,000 physician offices. Outcome Health impacts half a billion patient visits each year, as physicians, life sciences, health and wellness organizations and patients adopt our technology platform to drive better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 120,000 physicians already utilizing our solutions at their practices, our commitment to activating the best health outcome possible for people everywhere grows stronger. Outcome Health leads both the Point-Of-Care and Digital-Out-Of-Home industries, with a growing network of purpose-built touch-screen Android devices.
Join our team to activate good in the world.
* Support all of our digital networks, systems and applications through resolution of end user problems and performs operations tasks for all digital networks and systems.
* Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use including Linux based systems
* Register and configure sites using a digital delivery software package
* Answering calls via ACD from field technicians during installation and maintenance calls to verify connectivity on new and trouble resolution on existing sites
* Monitor network sites and performing Level 1 troubleshooting procedures including but not limited to calling sites and discussing network configurations with IT managers
* Rotating on call responsibilities during non-traditional office hours
Qualifications and Experience
* 1-2 years of Help Desk experience
* Advanced networking skills
* Strong problem solving analysis and troubleshooting abilities
* Ability to follow up and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Team oriented and ability to work with cross functional teams
* Ability to do 40 keystrokes with 95% accuracy
* Ability to multi task
* Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to changing situations and environment
Outcome Health provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
About Outcome Health
Outcome Health is a healthcare innovation company providing a digital platform for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.