Submittable is seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for providing a positive customer experience to fill our Technical Support Specialist role.
This is a full-time position based in Missoula, Montana, and reports to the Director of Technical Support.
What you'll do:
* Respond to and track customer calls and emails
* Work with customers to promptly and courteously resolve their issues
* Provide new users with guidance, solutions, best practices, and recommendations
* Proactively address customer concerns before they happen
* Prior customer-facing experience
* Empathy and sincerity
* Obsessiveness to detail
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* Proactiveness and a willingness to tackle problems of any size
* Outstanding troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas.
Based in Missoula, Montana, Submittable's office is 1 block from surfing and kayaking, 7 miles from skiing, and 5 miles from wilderness hiking. If you're not into sports or the outdoors, many of us have other interests, too-our team includes professional musicians, accomplished artists, published writers (even poets!), and former chefs. Our average "commute" time is 10 minutes, with many staff biking or walking to our office in downtown Missoula. Housing costs ¼ to ⅓ that of NYC and SF (10% of Submittable employees are first-time home buyers). The average TSA wait time at Missoula International Airport is 2-3 minutes.
We offer highly competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
* Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
* Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
* Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents, and an upcoming on-site daycare center for infants and toddlers up to age 2
* Discounted fitness memberships, personal development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
* Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
* Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
* Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Thank you for your interest.