Technical Support Specialist, AutoCAD
Location: Portland, OR or Denver, CO - United States
Job ID: 19WD31967
Actively engage with Autodesk customers by providing solutions, direction, and general troubleshooting. Our specialists collaborate closely with their peers to analyze trends in customer activity to enable the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN) as an effective tool for achieving business objectives and have a direct influence to make the necessary changes needed to increase customer happiness and dedication.
Reporting to a Technical Support Manager, you are responsible for resolving customer issues with AutoCAD Plant 3D via phone, chat, web, online forums, and other channels. In addition to reacting to customer issues, you may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities; developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN).
* Technical Support:
* Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
* Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
* Advance unresolved issues to senior staff as required
* Research, verify, and document product defects
* Actively handle personal backlog of support requests
* Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on progress
* Internal Support:
* Participate in product BETA programs & product testing events organized by the product division development teams
* Remain informed on improvements in supported products
* Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of knowledge base quality
* Influence product management and product development to make improvements
* Minimum 1 years Experience using Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D
* Strong customer service, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
* Additional language skills are advantageous
* Experience using Autodesk Map 3D, AutoCAD Electrical or other AutoCAD Toolsets is a plus
* People-minded: empathizing with, responding to, and problem-solving customer issues.
* Prompt: making timely decisions based on sound logic and consideration of the consequences
* Take initiative: having a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
* Organized: clarifying assignments, prioritizes work and pays attention to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and high quality manner
* Strategic: offering articulate recommendations and rationale and builds support with key decision makers
* A wet sponge: actively listening to others in order to communicate technical information clearly and concisely
* Intellectually curious: learning from mistakes, adapting to change, and seeking out ways to develop new skills
* Influential: being a role model inspiring others and affecting a positive impact
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.