Samsung Electronics - Technical Support Specialist
The 2020 Companies' Technical Support Specialist is an exciting position for someone with excellent
customer service skills, and experience with inbound troubleshooting.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
* Become a subject matter expert regarding the Samsung Electronics proprietary training app (Learning Management System - LMS).
* Set-up new users on LMS.
* Receive calls and emails from field sales reps regarding user set-up, training, troubleshooting, and general questions.
* The ideal candidate for this role will not only be very technically inclined, but also a creative problem solver and an outgoing individual.
Why You'll Love this Job:
* 70% Work From Home
* 401K Match
* Work with the Samsung Electronics Brand
We are Seeking Someone Who:
* Is a people-person, but doesn't mind working from home.
* Is a technology enthusiast who is passionate about building professional relationships.
* Has a "do whatever it takes" attitude and positive approach.
* Is an experienced and efficient problem-solver.
* Carries integrity and discretion with confidential information.
* Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Upward Mobility with 2020 Companies
2020 Companies' rapid growth provides an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent and support companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited potential. 2020 Companies trains teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at problem-solving. A typical career path starts here and can progress to various regional or national opportunities. Your course is limitless!
Join our team! Apply now for immediate consideration.
2020 Companies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
#Job #Jobs #Career #DoWhatYouCant #Joinourteam #2020Companies #HireMe #NeedAJob #TechnologyJobs #CustomerServiceJob
Duties and Responsibilities
* User account administration for the field sales team and external customers
* Assisting with user account set-up
* Managing job roles
* Troubleshooting account issues
* Investigating reward redemption issues
* Investigating points issues
* Managing the email inbox to support customer's technical issues
* Support field sales activity and communications, as well as the identification, creation, and/or implementation of processes and tools
* Responsible for responding to customers in a timely manner regarding system questions or issues
* Participate in system upgrades and provide User Acceptance Testing for all new updates
* Pull reports in order to analyze data, provide usage reports and support the field sales team objectives
* Responsible to communicate with all levels of leadership as needed
* Work closely with cross functional team members to provide assistance in the execution of field programs
* Work with various departments within to help with field sales team tools, initiatives and requirements
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures as well as interdepartmental policies and procedures
* Associate degree with 3-7 years of directly related experience or bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of experience is required
* Platform administration and support experience required and LMS experience is a plus
* Technical support experience is required
* Experience using MS Office (Excel proficiency to include VLOOKUP, Pivot tables and If/Then logic) and MS Outlook
* Solid written communication skills are required
* Customer service experience is required
* Ability to work independently and manage own projects is required
* Ability to communicate with all levels of leadership as necessary is required
* Ability to independently resolve technical issues within the system