A successful Product Support Specialist will deliver comprehensive, high quality support of various RE/MAX products and services. On this fast-paced team, the Specialist will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills as well as troubleshooting skills. The Specialist will have a passion for solving problems, leveraging technology, and helping others to promote customer success. Through collaboration and teamwork, the Product Support team aims at delivering an exceptional experience to our customer each and every time.
* Demonstrates a constant sense of urgency during each customer interaction focusing on customer empathy and outstanding customer service
* Provide key stakeholders regular reports as to the success of the Product Support team
* Works in high performing team environment where collaboration, performance and customer service are the highest priorities
* Participate in identification of process improvement opportunities
* Liaise with other departments on projects and company initiatives as needed
* Provides technical support of commercial and proprietary applications
* Assists in the pre-production testing of application upgrades and/or custom developed applications and be responsible for assisting in the deployment of production ready products
Qualifications & Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in business, technology, computer science or similar curriculum is preferred
* 2+ years' experience in application support is preferred
* Experience in service desk software such as Salesforce, ServiceNow or Zendesk is preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, stakeholders, customer and vendors
* Ability to become a subject matter expert in both commercial and custom developed software
* Sincere passion for delivering exceptional customer service and overall experience
* Experience in real estate industry is a plus
* ITIL experience/certification a plus
* Must be able to work until 6pm Monday - Friday, as well as participate in rotating on call schedule
45 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results. At RE/MAX we have created a world-class, industry leading organization that has become the #1 real estate brand in the world. Every RE/MAX team and department makes an important contribution to our story. That's why we offer a wide range of advantages from excellent benefits to competitive compensation; from exceptional training and growth opportunities to a safe and invigorating work environment. Expect more! Build a career where your contribution is valued and you can work with some of the brightest, gifted and fun employees! Join the RE/MAX team today!
RE/MAX LLC and Motto Mortgage are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion, as well as non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to performing the essential task of the job or other legally protected categories. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity.