Founded in 1994, Corsair has grown from pioneering the high-performance DRAM market to one of the worlds leading providers of enthusiast-grade PC components and peripherals.Our groundbreaking technology and innovation can be found in our high-performance memory, ultra-efficient power supplies, PC cases, PC and CPU cooling solutions, and solid-state storage devices. Under the Corsair Gaming brand, launched in 2014, we provide gaming keyboards, mice, headsets and mouse mats to eSports professionals and anybody who is passionate about competitive PC gaming.
Corsair hardware is regularly featured in showcase dream systems, and we have earned the adulation and respect of the press, professional gamers and overclockers, high-end system integrators, and PC enthusiasts worldwide by delivering leading-edge technology backed by renowned service and support.
To expand our existing support team in Fremont, CA, Corsair is looking for a Technical Support / Customer Service Specialist, full-time.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Provide first and second level technical support, via email, social media, chat, and phone
* Analyze and verify issues reported by customers, and escalate to internal teams as necessary
* Create and maintain technical articles in our FAQ knowledge database
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Very good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
* At least one year of experience in technical support or quality assurance in consumer hardware and software
* A passion for DIY PC building and video games
* Advanced experience with Windows and PC hardware
* Be a team player, resilient, and a self starter
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.