At Hologic, we're an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day. We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why we've been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion women's health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better. This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on women's health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world. Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
This position is responsible for providing technical support to both internal and external customers using Hologic's diagnostic and surgical products. This would include live telephone, customer call back, email and remote diagnostic support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
* Provides customers with service and product troubleshooting via telephone and email.
* Provides documentation of calls in CRM system; escalates issues requiring further investigation.
* Authorizes return of customer product for investigation.
* Determines replacement of product as warranted.
* Coordinates dispatch of field service engineers.
* Participates in product training to maintain technical proficiency on new products and applications.
* Assists with or write documentation to enhance technical bulletins, user guides, procedures, and technical manuals.
* May require after hours telephone support, shift change or on-call availability.
* Effectively addresses customer requests for technical and system application information.
* Initiates orders for replacement parts and/or correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
* Perform consistent review of data to recommend methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to internal and external customers.
* May serve as a Service Representative on Product Launch Teams providing input on what customers and the Support Organization need to support products.
* May be required to occasionally visit customer sites to develop understanding of customer's environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot and repair technical problems for medical device equipment.
* Analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
* Position requires considerable interpretation of data, independent judgment, and extensive product knowledge in order to handle varied situations.
* Ability to work effectively and professionally in a fast paced call center environment.
* Bachelor of Science degree preferred
* Two to four years' experience of technical troubleshooting and/or training.
* Telephone support experience essential with 1-3 years' experience in a customer support role.
* A strong background in computer hardware and troubleshooting is a major plus.
* Oracle EBS and SalesForce experience desirable.
* Previous exposure to a call center is desirable.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
Hologic, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer, and supplier of diagnostic products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products