Cardtronics makes ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work, and live. Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs, and the customers they share. Cardtronics provides service to approximately 237,000 ATMs in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for top retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders' surcharge-free cash access; Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
The Technical Support Coordinator represents the technical support team by providing logistical support for Tech Support agents who support Automated Teller Machine (ATM) equipment across the U.S. in a high level capacity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide part ordering support to Tech Support Analysts (TSA's); * Answer incoming calls from TSA's. * Assist TSA's with locating and scheduling on site Technicians, part return labels and tracking.
* Make outbound calls to service companies to locate on site Technicians and obtain pricing/availability. * Process orders in multiple systems to complete Technician assignments. * Process and complete invoices. * Process and complete escalations to service companies. * Provide spending reports to TSA Manager weekly and monthly.
* Create/Work service event records in CORE to track technicians and part recovery. * This is a full time position and requires regular and predictable attendance. * Ability to Read, write, understand and speak English. * Must have knowledge of computers and ability to learn CDSN, Oracle, and CORE. * Provide efficient productivity and superior quality service while working in a fast paced environment.
* Vendor Service Portals (web based) * CDSN * CORE * Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook. * Oracle Services
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or equivalent required. * Prefer to have 2 years of experience in the logistics/parts field. * Solid independent decision-making skills. * Must possess strong problem solving skills. * Excellent organizational and time management skills. * Attention to detail is a must. * Working knowledge of Windows operating systems. * Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook. * Ability to type a minimum of 30 wpm. * Ability to work independently and function as a team member. * Ability to handle multiple tasks. * Bilingual proficiency in Spanish, a plus. * Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests. * Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Location: U.S. in Frisco, TX
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.