We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Associate. In this role you will provide technical support and troubleshooting to end users, sales team, inside sales and 3rd party sales channels.
What you will do in this position:
* Provides technical telephone support to resolve technical product issues.
* Attempts to resolve problems with guidance of Technical Support Engineers, but quickly identify when escalation is necessary.
* Maintains basic knowledge of RF and impact on Clear-Com wireless products.
* Provides Assistance to the Applications Engineering team as required.
* Provides technical support to Sales. As requested, provides product technical support and other product information to Clear-Com's in a timely manner.
* Maintains basic understanding of Clear-Com's product functionality as new hardware and software are released. Applies root cause analysis and standard troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical issues.
* Records detailed information from the customer that will allow Technical Support Engineers, Product Management, or Engineering to understand and duplicate the reported problem.
* Regularly contributes to the Company's knowledgebase, enabling customers to find answers to problems on their own.
* Provides administrative assistance to team by ensuring the CRM is maintained with current information, records are as complete as feasible, and other general database maintenance is performed as directed by GSS Management.
What you need to succeed in this position:
* Understanding of customer requirements within live performance and broadcast markets.
* Technical audio expertise.
* Strong analytical skills. Logical problem solver, able to apply standard trouble shooting and root cause analysis techniques, detail oriented, well-organized, coordinated and methodical approach to work.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to resolve customer issues in a calm and professional manner.
* Ability to create and decipher basic technical documentation.
* Prior hands-on experience with audio equipment a plus.
* Attitude, energy, and demonstrable success in a customer-focused role.
* Good PC skills and experience with Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
* 1+ years of related experience.
* High School Diploma - Required
HME is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, while making a real contribution to our product. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance and 401K contributions.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or manipulate objects. The employee must regularly lift and move 25 pounds. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, work with computer and office equipment, machinery, or electrical tools, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Position requires frequent contact outside the department or company and the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate with occasional loud noise. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts, works in high, precarious places, is exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, and is regularly at risk of electric shock.
About HM Electronics
HM Electronics manufactures and sells customer-focused solutions and products for drive-thru and pro-audio industries.