MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY is a rapidly-growing, leading financial services company offering specialized retirement and institutional custody services. Whether clients are managing corporate retirement assets, running a business or wanting choice beyond traditional asset options, we provide flexible and digital solutions to support our clients success. Ultimately, we aim to educate and increase access to investments to help our clients on their journey to retirement readiness, but do not provide investment advice.
Millennium Trust has experienced year-to-year double digit growth and prides itself on its strong, progressive culture. We have been recognized for our tremendous growth on lists such as Crains Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 and have also received the 2018 Champion for Young Professionals Award and 2019 Model Workplace Award from the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce. Millennium Trust employees live out the values of Do Right, Excel, Collaborate, Innovate, and Celebrate and deliver the brand promise of going Above and Beyond, so each client experiences the highest level of service.
We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that encourages career development, Millennium Trust Company is the place for you!
The Technical Support Analyst Weekend Support role is responsible for providing employees located in our corporate office, as well as remote locations, with technical support of desktop/laptop computers, applications and related technology. This position is required to cover weekend support hours (Friday Monday). The Technical Support Analyst will act as first responder for all end user desktop support issues during the work period. The position is also responsible for applying desktop/laptop and server updates and patches. Working within a team environment, the position will also assist with the maintenance, building, implementation and testing of desktops, servers and enterprise applications. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes ownership and accountability of user issues, Additionally, this person must also be creative, client focused, organized, produce excellent documentation and versed in people skills with the ability to act effectively as a member of an engineering team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provides direct weekend support of hardware and operating systems, including Cloud Services; duties include:
* Evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems
* Coordinating and/or performing additions and changes to servers, network, operating systems and attached devices.
* Investigating, analyzing, recommending, configuring, installing and testing new network hardware and software.
* Ensuring servers, operating systems as well as network components are implemented and adhere to the information security policies and infrastructure standards.
* Provide general SQL Server database troubleshooting and support and/or escalating as needed.
* Act as first point of contact on all issues/tickets, escalating as needed.
* Maintain inventory of hardware and software, asset management of IT equipment as well as other run books.
* Maintain images for desktop and laptop hardware.
* Monitor weekend backup processes, escalating as needed.
* Monitor antivirus installations and scanning
* Research complex problems and work with vendors on support issues
* Assist with the support of the corporate phone system
* Assist with management of Exchange and Active Directory environments
* Assist with management of cell phones and mobile devices
* Provide support of various corporate services and application, including user setup and training.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field and/or equivalent work experience in IT.
* Minimum 3 plus years of practical working experience in a Technical Client Support role or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 3 plus years of experience working in a Desktop Support role in a financial services environment or equivalent experience.
* Proficient in MS Office Applications, including SharePoint, Visio and Project.
* Experience with hardware imaging using tools such as WSUS and SCCM.
* Experience with backup and recovery tools.
* Experience with VOIP/Telephony systems.
* File server maintenance and management of shares and quotas.
* Printer management and troubleshooting skills.
* Familiar with remote user support (VPN/RAS).
* Active Directory management skills.
* Desktop support skills for Windows 7 and Windows 10.
* Antivirus software setup, configuration, and management.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
* Must be able to research and analyze complex problems and issues and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and manage overall workload.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Must possess strong skills in personal diplomacy and customer service and consistently demonstrate a high level of motivation, commitment to teamwork, professionalism and trustworthiness.
* Experience in a high availability environment preferred.
* Knowledge of ITIL/ITSM practices and framework.
* Technical certifications a plus such as, CompTIA, Network+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
* Infrequent travel; may need own transportation from time to time.
* Ability to work overtime.