Who we are and what we do?
Alchemy is the global leader of innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that help food companies engage their workforces to drive safety and productivity. Over three million food workers at 50,000 locations use Alchemys tailored training, coaching, and communications programs to safeguard our food supply, reduce workplace injuries and increase productivity. From farm to fork, Alchemy works with food growers, manufacturers, processors, packagers, distributors, restaurants and grocery stores of all sizes to build a culture of operational excellence.
In the last year Alchemy was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Americas fastest growing private companies; the Austin American Statesman named Alchemy as one of Austins Top Workplaces for the fourth consecutive year; and Outside Magazine named our Bozeman office as one of the best places to work in the U.S. for the second consecutive year. These awards represent Alchemys overall commitment to fostering a culture of high performance with a great work-life balance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Technical Support Analyst to join our growing team. You have exceptional customer service and a passion to go above and beyond to help our customers. Your main responsibility will be to provide exceptional support and training to our customers.
This role isnt for everyone. Your keen detective skills allow you to troubleshoot a symptom yet solve for the larger problem. You are a self-starter and love learning. You long to work with an amazing team of people. If you think youre up to the challenge, wed love to hear from you.
Currently we have 2 different shifts available: 9am to 6pm and 10am to 7pm - both are Monday to Friday. Please note that in order to be considered for the 10am to 7pm shift, you will beed to be bilingual English/Spanish
What youll do:
* Provide customer and technical support resolution via email, phone and other electronic medium
* Help customers with the product installation and provide ongoing support for any questions they may have
* Provide personalized training to our customers and teach them how to use Alchemy products
* Build a relationship with the customer and proactively follow-up through issue resolution
* Assist customers with any product or hardware setup issues they may encounter
* Document details of all customer interactions in our CRM
* Think outside the box
What you bring to the table:
* You can troubleshoot basic PC and tablet (iOS and Windows) issues
* You are proficient in MS Office and Windows-based applications
* You are comfortable with a role where most of time is spent on the phone
* You have outstanding customer service skills, including strong written and communication skills
* You have a successful track record of meeting, exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments
* You have an exemplary work ethic, a get it done attitude, and high personal accountability
* You have experience in a help desk environment providing SaaS technical support to individual users
* Some college preferred
* Bilingual preferred: English, Spanish or French
Whats in it for you?
Alchemy is a growing company with an innovative work environment that offers:
* Competitive compensation plus innovative incentive programs
* Company paid vision, dental and health benefits for employees (spouse, domestic partner, and dependents can be added at additional costs)
* 401k Plan with a Company match
* Paid Time Off
* Company paid short and long term disability
* Company paid life insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee assistance program
Alchemy strives to maintain a fun and positive environment. Here are some perks offered to employees:
* Flexible and casual environment
* Frequent employee appreciation events
* Game room with ping pong, shuffle board, darts and foosball
* Snacks provided throughout the week
* Monthly onsite massages