Your future starts here!
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let's cut to the chase: we are in search of Technical Account Managers to support and advise our valued customers on use of the OutSystems Low-Code Development Platform.
The OutSystems Solution Architecture team is looking for a Technical Success Manager to join us in North America. In this role, you will serve as a trusted adviser to a number of our strategic customers, providing personalized and proactive guidance. You'll work closely with our customers to provide support and advice on the use of OutSystems Industry-leading Low-Code Platform. You will also gain an understanding of their IT infrastructure, internal processes, and business needs. As a Technical Success Manager, you will adapt your support to each of our customers' environments, facilitate collaboration with their other vendors, and advocate on behalf of their needs.
Primary job responsibilities
* Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to identify and prevent potential issues
* Understand your customers' technical infrastructures, hardware, and offerings
* Perform initial or secondary investigations and respond to online and phone support requests
* Provide excellent customer support regarding their OutSystems use
* Catalog, categorize, and share common customer issues with other OutSystems teams
* Serve as a customer advocate within OutSystems
* Deliver key OutSystems product road map updates and assist customers with upgrades
* Visit customers regularly as needed to provide exceptional customer service experience
* 3+ years OutSystems development, administration, or architecture experience
* Experience working in a professional services, support, engineering, sales engineering, development, or quality assurance (QA) organization
* Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by delivering relationship-based support
* Technical knowledge of web, API, and Mobile development, including the Microsoft ecosystem, e.g. .NET Core, etc.
* Practical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and networking, e.g. VPN, firewalls, cloud providers, container technologies, PaaS/IaaS vendors, etc.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
* Ability to explain complex information to customers clearly and concisely
Degrees &/or Certifications
* Bachelor's degree in a science or technical field, engineering, or computer science is a plus
* We are looking for 1 person in each East & West US Regions
* Preferably near a major airport
Working at OutSystems
We don't have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For four years running.
* Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it's why our company exists
* We ask "why" a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
* Our offices are great places to be but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We're much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Dubai, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
* Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner
* Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
* Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)
OutSystems is an enterprise software company that provides a low-code platform for application development.