The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
* Gather requirements and produce functional and technical requirement documents
* Provide solution architecture and provide design documents to meet customer requirements
* implement designs to deliver working solutions
* develop test scenarios, and test scripts
* develop training documentations
* implement department specific mobile applications running on Mobile First Platform
* Provide expertise in J2EE, automation scripting, Rules, and related product configurations
* At least 10 years of Experience with Maximo including version 7.6.
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.6
* 3 years Rules Manager experience
* Experience with WebSphere Application Server
* Experience with Maximo Anywhere and MobileFirst highly preferred
* Hands on experience developing BIRT and Actuate reports
* Hands on experience with PL/SQL
* Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
* bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related field
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, the ability to multi-task and work independently or in a team environment
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Note to Virginia Job Seekers: Jacobs ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact the Human Resources Director at our Arlington, VA office at 571-218-1000. Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact Jacobs by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.