We have an opening for an Analyst to perform complex research, analysis, and production of finished products, including threat assessments and conducting interviews and ensuring compliance with the Department of Energy (DOE). You will outline and present recommendations to senior management, high-level DOE personnel and officials of intelligence community agencies on relevant issues.
* Conduct comprehensive research and analysis in support of diverse and multi-faceted investigations to include liaison with United States Intelligence Community (USIC) partners.
* Collect, analyze and fuse disparate information from a variety of open and secure sources to conduct complex counterintelligence analysis.
* Produce complex threat assessments and tactical/strategic intelligence products in support of DOE missions to be used locally and at a national level.
* Prepare responses to DOE data calls, programmatic initiatives, plans and proposed policy changes.
* Participate in joint task forces and collaborations with internal organizations, DOE Offices, national laboratories, the USIC, and local law enforcement.
* Support all elements of the outreach program, including refining, developing, and presenting awareness and training material to all members of the workforce.
* Enter, retrieve, and manipulate information within closed systems and DOE analytical and investigative databases.
* Perform other duties as assigned. Travel as requested.
* Address novel IC issues with little known precedence and prepare succinct recommendations for client senior management on appropriate courses of action; develop innovative solutions to often unusually complex problems.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field and related experience/training or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
* Applied knowledge of and experience with analytic principles, procedures, methodologies, and the dissemination of intelligence information.
* Knowledge and experience working on issues concerning national security issues related to the Intelligence Community.
* Extensive understanding or experience with classified and unclassified databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify and assess foreign capabilities using the conventional intelligence disciplines.
* Working knowledge of automated business tools/technologies and specialized applications; demonstrated expert knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Familiarity with the basic principles of hardware, software, and network systems.
* Experience interpreting and applying knowledge of governmental and DOE policies, procedures, orders, and regulations.
* Significant knowledge and experience with advanced analytic principles, procedures, methodologies (i.e., pattern, trend, & alternative analysis), and the dissemination of intelligence information.
* Significant knowledge and experience working on high profile issues concerning national security issues related to the Intelligence Community.
Pre-Employment Drug Test: External applicant(s) selected for this position will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test. This includes testing for use of marijuana as Federal Law applies to us as a Federal Contractor.
Security Clearance: This position requires an active Department of Energy (DOE) Q-level clearance or active Top Secret clearance issued by another U.S. government agency at time of hire. Also, you must have the ability to obtain and maintain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access. Please note that your current active Q or Top Secret clearance with DOE or another agency does not guarantee DOE SCI access approval; if you are denied access, you may be subject to reinvestigation of your existing Q or Top Secret clearance.
Jacobs Engineering is a provider of technical, consulting, and scientific services for the government and private sector.