Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Azure Infrastructure Technology Sales Professionals (TSP). The Cybersecurity Solutions Group (CSG) empowers enterprises to confidently move to the cloud and modernize their platforms by delivering the security solutions, expertise and services needed to keep their data safe. Azure Sentinel (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/azure-sentinel/) is Microsoft's new, cloud-native SIEM with built-in AI that provides our customers with limitless speed and scale to detect, investigate, and respond to cyber attacks and other threats.
Microsoft Technology Solutions Professionals main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge. Technology Solutions Professionals are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue. As a TSP, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure application and developer services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies.
Technical Solution Leader
* Cloud Security and Compliance Architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key enterprise cloud security and compliance scenarios and security technical architecture in Azure. Includes hybrid security considerations and the similarities and differences between on-premises security and compliance, cloud security and compliance, hybrid cloud security and cross-premises security (i.e., when customers connect their on-premises networks to Azure Virtual Networks required * Domain-specific subject matter expert. Deep and broad technical knowledge on the security controls as part of Azure offerings across IaaS and PaaS services and the management and governance of Azure. Includes marquee security services, such as Azure Security Center, Azure AD, and Key Vault, but extends far past them to include the large variety of customer-facing security controls available through IaaS and PaaS services, and an understanding of the advantages and constraints related to using and not using these controls preferred * Clear understanding of common compliance regimes ((e.g. ISO, SOC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR) and how customers can meet their compliance objectives in a shared responsibility, cloud service model required
Awareness and conversance with cloud security competitive landscape. Understands and is able to easily articular the Azure security strengths and weaknesses compared to major competitors AWS and GCP. Shares customer insights regarding competitive issues with the Azure security and engineering teams required * Cloud Trust. High-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating them into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
Community Builder. Understand capabilities of, strategically be able to work with, influence cohesively, build and grow, Microsoft (or similar) customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations, internal and external communities and Microsoft (or similar) partners required. * Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required. * Market Maker. Strong leadership to influence key technical decision makers, influencers, industry decision makers and or boards required. * Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused required. * Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required. * Lead. Able to lead, inspire and mentor members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners required. * Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning (technical and soft skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others' benefit required.
* Experience. 8+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required * Knowledge and hands-on experience with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR) solutions and supporting security event providers such as IDS/IPS, firewalls, DNS, and EDR/EPP solutions * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred. * Certification in domain-specific technologies required. * Certification in two or more of the following technologies required: Azure and/or AWS, plus Linux, Windows, Vmware * Certification in information security (e.g. CISSP) preferred. * Certification in one or the following: GCDA, GMON, GRID, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, OCSP, GSE
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow's business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
* You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Azure by working to ensure their security and compliance requirements are met. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. * You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of the Microsoft Azure platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers that meet their security and compliance objectives. * You will lead to clear technical, competitive, security, compliance and privacy blockers to accelerate Azure Infrastructure sales and customer usage. * You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. * You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
* You will be the thought leader in the cloud security and compliance space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise * Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services. * Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented. * Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions. * Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
* You will influence the Microsoft Azure platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter. Resolution of the same with CUSTOMER FIRST mindset will be critical to success. We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness. * Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain. * You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.