As a Technical & Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for supporting FirstFuel's utility customers and partners in the specification and deployment of our market-leading customer engagement products. Working in collaboration with customer success, product management, operations and engineering teams, in a fast paced and dynamic environment, the Technical Solution Manager oversees the technical aspects of the onboarding and implementation of the FirstFuel SaaS solutions to meet customer's needs.
An ideal candidate will be experienced in delivering and integrating SaaS products, have strong communication skills and is passionate about working closely with customers/clients. You must also be comfortable working independently out of a remote office and demonstrate background of success managing large/key accounts.
* Oversee technical aspects of deployment, integration and configuration of new SaaS deployments for our utility customers
* Validate product configuration options with the customer
* Work with the customer to map data fields from their systems to our data spec for batch process of data
* Work with a project manager to document the Technical solution, including specification of all aspects of deployment including data mapping, data integration, single sign on, widgets, APIs, configuration, and new feature specification
* Perform feature gap analysis between our existing shipping product and customer requirements
* Understand and document security needs
* Work with the Product Management, Building Engineering and Modeling teams to find and fill feature gaps
* Document and manage technical change requests
* Participate on weekly calls with core project team, IT team, and business/mkt team
* Manage open items and issues and work to resolve them
Qualifications Desired background
* 3-5 years as technical project manager and/or solutions architect for large enterprise deployments, ideally SaaS B2B enterprise applications
* BS in technology or analytical field
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proven ability to manage dynamics of client business and IT teams for successful projects
* Successfully delivered 2+ large IT, multi-year projects
* Experience working with Project Management Office (PMO) at Fortune 500 firms
* Excellent attention to detail and skills with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Google docs, Google Sheets
* Experience with JIRA a plus
* Professional and credible in front of customers
* Experience in the following:
* Experience working with multiple groups, both internally and externally - clients, engineering and product management teams.
* AWS or similar cloud SaaS software development environment.
* Experience collaborating with offshore resources.
FirstFuel is an exciting and fast growing SaaS company headquartered in Lexington, MA. We are focused on offering our customers a world-class customer intelligence platform that transforms energy providers into trusted advisors to their business customers. FirstFuel's SaaS solutions accelerate customer acquisition, optimize energy efficiency and DSM programs, and boost customer engagement and satisfaction. We draw on our deep domain expertise in data analytics, building science, and software in our deployments with large utilities, energy service providers, and government agencies in North America and Europe.
Our leadership team has been hand-picked from leading companies (JCI, IBM, SAP, Cisco, etc). The company has a casual "be yourself" culture along with a high energy do whatever it takes to win approach.
About FirstFuel Software
FirstFuel Software provides a customer intelligence platform that helps transform energy providers into trusted advisors to their business customers.