Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
This position is a pre-sales engineering role responsible for driving customer activities and discussions that lead to preference of Cisco's collaboration solutions. The focus of this position is to uncover business benefits for a customer by moving to the latest Cisco offerings (whether on-prem or in the Cloud), consulting on Cisco collaborative solutions and applications to solve business problems, and crafting and presenting appropriate technical solutions using Cisco products that will close business and generate revenue.
Who You'll Work With
This role will work with established Cisco Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Cisco collaboration partners to plan Sales Strategy, develop proposals, and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations to close business. One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboration and contributing to the long term success of US Public Sector and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities.
Who You Are
You are a motivated an individual with a long history in the Telecommunications field with both TDM and IP telephony. You have knowledge of a vast portfolio of collaboration products and pre-sales engineering experience. In addition, you should be knowledgeable on where the collaboration industry is going and where Cisco fits into that industry.
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
* You have a minimum seven years' experience in the voice/video communications industry.
* You have experience with large scale Enterprise voice and video deployments.
* You understanding and operational experience with a routed and switched data network.
* You have the ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of technical skill sets and audience sizes.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.