Axis is a fast-growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis, our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that's just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
Are you interested in…
* Working in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting some of the most advanced network video technology available to the market? * Providing support for innovative products that make for a smarter, safer world? * Contributing to an environment that encourages information sharing and out of the box thinking to resolve customer issues more efficiently? * Adding your current technical knowledge to an already talented team of engineers, while enhancing your own technical skills through regular trainings?
Due to our continued growth and success, we have multiple openings for Technical Services Engineer - Tier II role to provide support to our customers in North America.
The hours for this position will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST or 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
What You'll Do Here…
* Provide the highest quality technical pre-sales and post-sales support for Axis products to Axis end customers, Axis partners and Axis employees. Support is provided via telephone, online helpdesk, and live chat. * Ensure Customer Cases are documented thoroughly, attention to detail is required * Qualify product(s) in question for a returned materials authorization * Consistently engage in training and educational initiatives * Perform other related duties when assigned
What We Are Looking For …
* Experience in the field of technical service and support * Detail oriented troubleshooting skills * Experience with configuring switches, routers, and other network components * Experience with configuring PCs, installing various operating systems and software * Professional and friendly phone etiquette with excellent customer service skills * Call center and/or customer service background
Valued, But Not Required …
* CCTV Installation and/or configurations * Programming and application design * Use of CRM tools and/or help desk applications * Fundamental understanding of physical access control/security systems * Knowledge of photography and/or videography * Professional degree and/or certifications, i.e. CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft
Physical Demands and Travel…
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs. * Expected travel time for this position is 10% (domestic and international)
What we offer...
Axis is more than a rock-star culture with cutting-edge innovation. Axis is a company that puts our employees first. Here's just a glimpse of what we do for our Axians:
* Inspire you to grow and develop through employer-offered training as well as tuition reimbursement * Take care of more than just the 'work you', but rather the 'whole you' through our health, dental, vision, and fitness health & wellness programs * Support parents & their kids through paid parental leave and help to alleviate the cost through a dependent care reimbursement account * Encourage work/life balance with a generous vacation policy - not to mention, our paid sabbatical program at your 5-year anniversary, allowing you to relax and unwind for an extended period of time * Help prepare for your life after retirement through our 401(K) program
Our leaders have a true mentorship approach that welcomes creativity and out-of-the-box thinking while fostering endless learning. Whether you want to further your education, change careers, travel to exotic places, or join a work-hard play-hard organization, at Axis, you get a life - one that offers personal and professional balance and encourages you to be the best version of yourself. It really is that kind of place! Why imagine what it's like when you could be one of nearly 3000 Axians worldwide contributing to the culture and innovation.
Taking the first step to be an Axian is easy - all you have to do is apply!
Want to know more about Axis? Please visit our website www.axis.com
Also, check us out at the following...
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.