ARC Document Solutions
Report to the Service Manager; provide small format and large format engineering copier service, repairs and installations at client locations throughout the company's assigned service area while maintaining accurate inventory and maintenance records, courteous customer relations, and thorough performance of assigned job duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow the stated policies and objectives to ensure the most professional and successful service is provided for clients of ARC Document Solutions.
* Manage all daily service calls as scheduled noting the following information:
* Scheduled and follow-up calls. Ensure that all parts and supplies are available and that scheduling conflicts are avoided.
* New service calls. Verify information regarding the client prior to entry into their facility.
* Installations. Review and utilize all required documentations.
* Special Deliveries. (Equipment, reprographics orders, or supplies)
* Meter readings. Obtain on all visits.
* Complete an assigned number of calls each day. Strive to keep clients informed through pre-arrival phone calls, clarification of existing and potential problems, and provide a window of completion for all tasks.
* Communicate and maintain working relationships with clients, staff, other departments, and suppliers.
* Maintain technical support publications logbook and review bulletins for insertion and implementation.
* Participate in staff meetings and provide recommendations for improving the Service Department when necessary; provide input into planning for both short and long-term objectives and goals.
* Maintain sufficient stock levels of parts, supplies, and tools in both the service shop and assigned service vehicle. Notify Service Manager of discrepancies in inventory.
* At all times, maintain a professional image and demeanor while representing ARC Document Solutions.
* Document all completed work in an accurate, contemporaneous format in the Company's Fleet Manager software application
* Service and install equipment at client locations per established schedule, within company guidelines and established time frames.
* Maintain excellent relationships with all clients.
* Maintain service vehicle per company standards and guidelines, in accordance with vehicle manufacturer maintenance schedule, at the Company's expense.
* Understand, support, and implement all current service policies and procedures; make recommendations for improvement.
* Investigate complaints by clients, notify management, and make recommendations for solving the problem; ensure appropriate follow up of all complaints and correction of service problems.
* Undertake other projects and/or duties as assigned by Company Management, which may include, but not be limited to, assisting in the production and/or delivery of company or client materials.
* Obtain and/or maintain original equipment manufacturers' service certification on all devices as directed by the Company.
* Be an onsite assistant to Company IT staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Associate's degree, preferred
* 3-5 years of related field and technical managed print services/facilities experience, including experience installing, maintaining, removing and placement of large and small format machines in customer locations
* Professional, business level written and oral communication skills including interpersonal skills that yield positive results
* Proficient problem solving and conflict resolution skills that yield positive results
* Proficient experience with Adobe and Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
About ARC Document Solutions
ARC Document Solutions offers managed print services, offsite document printing, and fulfillment services.