Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Our workers' compensation solutions include medical bill review, clinical programs and analytics to improve efficiency and save budget.
Title: Technical Service Representative
* Achieving customer satisfaction by providing timely and knowledgeable response and resolution to clients' highly complex technical product problems and concerns.
* Responds to incoming Technical Services issues escalated from Account Management and gathers pertinent information from Account Management, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Application Development, and Clients as necessary.
* Proactively identifies service problems or issues. Analyzes problems using problem solving methodology skills to diagnose and determine root cause of customer issues; communicates and implements solutions.
* Provides primary support for targeted StrataWare modules based on demonstrated expertise, as well as to assist with User Acceptance Tests prior to application deployment for assigned targeted modules.
* Manages and monitors client data transfers (including EDI files) and application processing logs; resolves EDI and application processing errors.
* Documents case related work and communications within CRM and Dev tracking software.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 1 year experience reading/writing scripts, run queries with MS SQL Server 2008 or newer version.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical customer service role.
* Ability to provide 24/7 on-call responsibility shared with other Technical Services Department staff on a rotating basis.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server, Management Studio, Pervasive Cosmos
* Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
* Attention to detail in logging and tracking all reported issues into database.
* Demonstrated ability to professionally handle difficult customer situations.
* Previous experience as part of a leading edge technical support organization a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to work well within a technical team requiring coordination with other departments including Account Management, Product Management, Development and QA.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
* Competency to utilize Company software and proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
* Ability to travel and work as needed to meet Company objectives.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.