We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Technical Security Analyst at Ro, you will help lead the effort of identifying and maintaining security and compliance practices. You will achieve this by first, working closely the HR, IT, Legal, Engineering, and Care teams in identifying risks. Second, by providing insightful subject matter expertise, analyses, and countermeasures. Third, you will further extend the growth of an innovative, safety, and privacy-minded healthcare tech culture through education and ongoing assessments. Lastly, as a Technical Security Analyst, you will respond to incidents, configure and operate security tooling that enables Ro's security and compliance strategy.
Additionally, the opportunity at Ro as a Technical Security Analyst is full spectrum. Your professional development is "choose your own adventure" and genuinely supported.
At Ro, you will help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You'll Do
* Contribute to Ro's security and compliance strategy by applying analytical methodologies
* Operate cross-functionally with business units and stakeholders
* Configure and operate IT security tooling (WAFs, firewalls, MDM, DLP, IDS/IPS, etc.)
* Incident response
What You Bring to the Security Engineering Team
* Growth mindset and an innate passion for learning
* Exceptional communication practices (written, verbal, presentation)
* Structured analytical techniques for systems and intelligence analysis (OSINT)
* Technical security and compliance/regulatory domain knowledge (e.g. Networks, systems, access controls, appsec, DLP )
* Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience
Bonus Points for
* Security certifications in good standing: EC-Council, ISC2 (CISSP), SANS GIAC, OSCP, etc.
* Startup experience in highly regulated industries such as Healthcare, FinTech, or Defense (e.g. HITECH, SOC, HIPAA)
Benefits + Perks
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
* A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
* Health FSA
* Commuter benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Gym benefits
* Maternity/paternity policy
* The cutest office dog you've ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone-providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we're making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry's, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.
Roman is a direct-to-consumer men's health company.