* Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements * Will drive project deliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists. * Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project. * Monitors, and reports to the business unit on project's cost performance. * Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals. * Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
* Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
* Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
* Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
* Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
* Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Travel:Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
About Applied Materials
Applied Materials is a provider of manufacturing solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display, and solar photovoltaic industries.