Two Sigma Securities, LLC is a broker-dealer registered with the SEC, one of the major U.S. equity exchanges and a registered market maker in over 8,000 U.S. exchange listed equities. Backed by a high performance, proprietary platform, the firm facilitates the execution of more than 300 million shares per day. We are the market-making affiliate of Two Sigma Investments, LP and a member of FINRA and SIPC. For more information, please visit twosigmasecurities.com.
Two Sigma Securities (TSS) is dedicated to understanding market microstructure, executing trades, and making markets more efficient by way of systematic precision and scientific rigor. We apply leading-edge technology to the data-rich world of finance. Our disciplined, process-driven, systematic approach harnesses technical engineering, risk management, and execution measurement to enable us to be a leader in the market making space.
Some example projects that TSS has undertaken in the recent past include integrating an options market making platform and rolling it out to 10+ exchanges, improving the ability to generate market forecasts, building efficient simulation platforms to rapidly evaluate new trading strategies, developing a flexible regulatory reporting platform to enable proactive analytics and surveillance of trading activities.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
* Shape the scope of initiatives including breaking projects down into phases
* Develop the business case including cost/benefit analyses and ROI
* Build and manage the product backlog
* Manage the design, architecture and integration of solutions
* Drive build vs buy, implementation and roll-out in an agile fashion including running Agile Scrums
* Analyze mission critical systems and incidents and leading improvement initiatives
You should possess the following qualifications:
* 2+ years of experience on software projects as a project/product manager or architect/designer/developer
* BA/BS preferably in engineering or computer science
* Ability to work closely with stakeholders from engineering, research, and corporate groups in a flat, collaborative organizational environment
* Adaptability to work with limited information and work through ambiguity
* Experience working independently, taking ownership of initiatives and being accountable for success
* Prior or current development experience is desirable
You will enjoy the following benefits:
* Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
* Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
* Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
* Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About Two Sigma
Two Sigma Investments is a hedge fund that utilizes machine learning, distributed computing, and other technologies to improve investment strategies.