What you'll be doing...
The Verizon Consumer Group GTS organization is forming a new Compliance & Audit PMO, responsible for the program management of technical design and implementation of various privacy related projects, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). CCPA is a top priority Enterprise program, enhancing the privacy rights of Verizon's customers. The GTS Compliance & Audit PMO partners with Privacy, Legal, Business and GTS leads to help drive a Privacy by Design mindset including embedding privacy into design, operation of GTS systems and business practices.
We are looking for a motivated individual to manage privacy compliance projects, including CCPA.
* Establish ways to identify 3rd party vendors and implement compliance tracking methods.
* Knowledge of Privacy laws and requirements.
* Help application teams and 3rd party vendors through implementation by providing technical guidance.
* Work with peer GTS and Business Project managers to ensure compliance of all Verizon systems while providing technical expertise during execution.
* Work as a team member and provides technical leadership and/or business-related subject matter expertise on projects of varying complexity.
* Responsible for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
* Performs program management/Scrum Master activities such as chartering, road mapping, user story grooming, iteration planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities.
* Work with SMEs to evaluate, develop and implement systems solutions to effectively fulfill business requirements.
* Ensures systems implementations occur in accordance with established Change Control procedures.
* Proactively communicates status reports and issues to manager.
* Lead multiple Scrum teams focused on delivery and execution.
* Successfully completes all relevant technical and professional training programs in accordance with Performance Agreement goals and objectives.
What we're looking for...
The Project Manager should be able to track all phases of the project life cycle, demonstrating problem solving skills and proactively managing problems.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Knowledge of privacy, Security, SOX requirements.
* Agile project management experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Knowledge of wireless telecom business practices, including accounting, finance, revenue assurance, taxation, billing, customer care, legal, device management and network operations.
* Working knowledge of JIRA and Clarity.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work in PC, including desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Google tools like Sheets, Docs and Slides, etc.).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.