At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Technical Project Manager works with a team of developers, QA and documentation staff in the development of the new voice assistance products for the doctors, nurses and administrative medical staff to streamline workflows with industry leading electronic medical records systems. The candidate will be a self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules in an Agile Scrum environment.
* Act as a liaison between the development teams in multiple geographies. Track all aspects of the development process, includingdevelopment milestones, QA progress, documentation impact, and release schedules.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with other staff members
* Use and continually develop leadership skills
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3-5
* Proven working experience in project management
* Proven ability to run scrum teams
* Familiar with agile development
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Advanced MS Office skills
* Good working knowledge of development workflow systems such as Atlassian Tools Set
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* PMP or other project management certification is a plus
Preferred Skills: Preferred Skills:PMP or other project management certification is a plus
Education: BS in computer science or related discipline; MS preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.