Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-2296 Technical Project Manager (Open)
Technical Project Manager
The Neustar Services team is hiring for its Program Management team. The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the project management of large multi-solution engagements and delivery on key accounts. The Program Management team also provides portfolio level reporting.
Responsible for the smooth delivery of complex Products or Solutions, within the Marketing Services portfolio. Work closely with internal / external stakeholders across the organization to ensure client satisfaction and that budget and schedule targets are met.
* Work closely with Sales team and/or Advisory consultancy team business owners to establish a clear charter for client engagements sold
* Lead the definition of project scope for more complex multi solution engagements and key customer deliverables
* Develop project plans and schedule to set achievable expectations with all stakeholders, both internal and external
* Manage the daily implementation of contracted solutions, often many solutions at once
* Perform ongoing account delivery functions for selected customers
* Partner with functional leads to assemble key resources and establish roles and responsibilities to ensure program goals and objectives are met
* Bring in internal Subject Matter Experts as necessary to address client inquiries, while remaining main point of contact for the program
* Clearly communicate and keep track of project milestones and status for all levels of the organization
* Manage and track risk to project and program deliverables throughout the lifecycle of each engagement. Escalate to key stakeholders early enough for course correction
* Change agent to drive the adoption of JIRA to support process improvements leveraging SCRUM practices
* Track to resolution, software defects and known issues, with product and engineering teams in order to keep customer abreast of how these items may impact their implementation
* Champion for process improvement and how best to instill project management best practices within the organization, above and beyond top tier customer engagements
* Establish relationships with internal stakeholders (Advisory Services, Solutions Architect, Analytics, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to achieve client goals
* Become the client champion for projects supported by the project manager to lead internal teams to deliver on time for the client
* Follow and create project management best practice processes for success of the client and Neustar
* Team player with a customer first attitude
* 10+ years working in client-facing Engagement Management or Project Management roles
* PMI certifications preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
* Experience driving medium to large-sized client-facing programs
* Clear understanding of critical path and other core project management concepts
* Passion for clients and supporting their data analytics needs. Genuinely enjoys working with customers and helping them succeed using Neustar products and solutions
* Very effective communicator good at arbitration and quickly gathering consensus within project teams
* Ability to present to customers and internal stakeholders to articulate project methodology and status
* Acts with sense of urgency, takes pride in following through on commitments and executing as effectively and efficiently as possible
* Firm understanding of commercial implications and a strong sense of "business judgment" (e.g. is this deal going to be profitable? does this campaign strategy make sense? how will this project overrun impact group and company targets? etc.)
* Ability to recommend and action improvements, advocate for changes, actively seek and bring new knowledge to the broader team and then lead implementation
* Digital Marketing, Media, Advertising and / or analytical-related experience such as ad server, data management platform (DMP), demand side platform (DSP), digital tagging, lead verification, identity management and/or data analytics a plus
* BS or BA degree (e.g. Marketing, Business, Engineering) required, Masters preferred
* Strong knowledge and experience with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com/FinancialForce, Project/Program Management Tools (preferably Smartsheet) ,Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
* Some travel required
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.