At Reyes Holdings, we are dedicated to being a global leader in food and beverage distribution by delivering unmatched value for our customers while creating an outstanding work environment for our employees. We offer competitive benefits, career growth opportunities and an engaging work environment for our employees.
The Technical Program Manager, Cloud & Infrastructure reports to the Director of Infrastructure Initiatives. This position is responsible for providing strategic project management for all technologies under Global Infrastructure and Operations to ensure Reyes Holdings IT initiatives and goals are achieved.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Responsible for providing project management with a group of highly technical IT Infrastructure personnel, both onsite and remote. Must be able to generate results through others.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Overall Architecture, planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned Cloud & Infrastructure projects and strategic initiatives.
* Leads large, complex and global infrastructure projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
* Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Azure and/or Amazon Web Services, cloud technologies and hybrid solutions across multiple global locations.
* Develop and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources per the Reyes Holdings PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
* Document project meetings, status reports, and issue tracking. Materials will consist of but are not limited to meeting notes, correspondence, task lists, project plans, diagrams, and technical documentation.
* Manage resource allocation and utilization via the Project Portfolio Management solution.
* Assist in developing and documenting IT service process and procedures to ensure project and/or initiative requirements are met and delivered. Develop all process flow and procedural documents as required.
* Assist in the definition of critical thresholds, performance metrics, and escalation procedures for new or existing IT environments.
* Mediate issues and resolve conflicts related to projects, services or support from the Infrastructure and Operations team.
* Manage and negotiate all requests for scope changes, with stakeholder and coordinate the modification of project scope. Oversee budgets, schedules, and timelines where required.
* Partner with Reyes Holdings IT groups to ensure compliance with corporate policies and standards.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent on-the-job experience in IT
* Minimum of 5 years' experience Project and Program management within the IT industry, with demonstrable time management and organizational skills;
* Minimum of 2 years' experience implementing and/or migrating on premise applications to the cloud;
* Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks under time constraints within a fast-paced environment;
* Ability to effectively communicate project scope, status and issues to internal and external stakeholders; Strong presentation skills;
* Working knowledge and technical understanding of enterprise storage, network, server, virtualization, data backup, data protection and messaging technologies;
* Ability to understand enterprise computing requirements, designs and solutions that meet project requirements;
* Strong ability to clearly document system design elements including use of appropriate documentation tools;
* Ability to obtain product information, quotations, develop budgets and financial analysis to select best options or solutions;
* Ability to analyze data and produce management level reports to enable quick and accurate decision making;
* Working knowledge and understanding of ITIL, including experience and participation with Change Advisory Boards;
* Experience in all Microsoft Office applications, including Visio and Project;
* Ability to commit up to 10% domestic and international travel, and ability to work extended hours or weekends as necessary;
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* ITIL Certification - Foundation level
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug-Free Workplace
We are always striving for better. We are both collaborative and competitive - working hard every day to improve our performance as individuals, divisions, and companies, as well as working together with our partners to build their brands and grow our customers' business. Many of our leaders began their careers in entry-level positions within Reyes Holdings.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
Reyes Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.