What you get to do:
* Take ultimate responsibility to ensure the client's satisfaction and realization of business requirements in technology solutions
* Define and manage all aspects of the project including scope, schedule, staffing, issues and budget through all phases of the project lifecycle.
* Lead project team through business process both current and new, capabilities and functional requirements definition.
* Facilitate all project meetings, including business process design and project status meetings.
* Contribute to system design reviews to identify potential issues.
* Effectively communicate and manage project risks.
* Support systems test planning and test script development.
* Develop deployment and communication plans.
* Continue to develop your leadership, problem solving and systems implementation skills.
Functional Skills You Bring to the Role
* Minimum 5 years of related professional experience.
* Experience leading and managing large, global enterprise projects implementing CRM/CPQ/ERP applications
* Understanding of the Quote to Cash business process
* Successfully worked on multiple consulting projects including experience in Aglie methodologies
* Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or similar firm is required.
* Deep understanding of systems development life cycle.
* Individual must be able to travel up to 25%
Technical Skills You Bring to the Role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or equivalent educational or professional experience.
* Familiarity with CPQ platform technologies such as: Apttus, Callidus, Oracle CPQ Cloud (formerly Big Machines), Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick), Waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies
* Familiarity with Cloud ("SaaS") solutions, application architectures, data models, configuration, and customization and how they fit into a client's larger application ecosystem
What we'll do for you:
* Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
* Snacks and Drinks
* Happy hours
* Casual Dress
* Tuition reimbursement & Professional Development Program
* Learn and challenge yourself in a fast-paced, growing tech company
* Team outings & open office floor plan
More about us:
Pierce Washington transforms how global enterprise customers quote and sell via the web. With a combined 20 + years of enterprise implementation experience, our Delivery Partners bring deep expertise and a customer-first approach to all of our implementations. As the first ever Certified Implementation Partner and now an Oracle Gold partner, Pierce Washington has successfully delivered over 70 BigMachines/Oracle CPQ implementation projects. Our commitment to each client's success is the foundation on which Pierce Washington was built. None of this success would have been possible without the synergy we have with our employees. Our commitment to each employee's personal growth and development yet still highly valuing work/life balance, all within a culture of collaboration and team work, is why being a part of our team is an exciting next step in your career!