Technical Project Manager
About the Role . . .
We are looking for Technical Project Managers to join our Seattle, WA based team, to work with cutting edge technologies and interesting companies in a fast-paced, exciting environment. You will be responsible for managing stakeholder requirements before it is added to the team's backlog for implementation. This role requires to be hands-on and be able to write SQL and DAX queries against the data in the cubes to ensure the requirements are valid and complete.
About You. . .
* You manage, analyze, review and track regular security reporting to identify and prioritize action items
* You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business but have a strong focus on technical implementations or enhancements
* You are an expert in Project Management activities: creating and managing to a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and providing status reporting
* You are comfortable working under pressure and independently handling multiple projects and deadlines
* You are flexible and experienced with juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* You demonstrate expertise in industry best practices and delivery excellence
* You excel at managing client expectations, identifying risks and recommending mitigation approaches, and managing issues with effective outcomes
* You can be a liaison between developers and business stakeholders
* You can mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
* Minimum 5 years managing agile team
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledgeable in these areas (Authentication, Vulnerability management, Asset management, IT Operations)
* Knowledgeable with Power BI reporting
* Knowledgeable with SQL queries
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
* Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
* Experience in end-to-end delivery of both custom and packaged technology solutions
* Define and drive cross-product (solution) adoption, establishing a common test automation foundation
* Knowledge of BI development experience using MS-based technologies
* Experience developing SSAS tabular models with large and complex datasets
* Strong proficiency in DAX, SQL, Excel, Power BI
* Strong Agile Methodology knowledge and experience working in a purely Agile environment
* VSO (Visual Studio) experience highly desired
* Azure and COSMOS experience highly valued
* Knowledge of Microsoft data assets/systems preferred
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we've been in the top 10 "Best Companies to Work For". Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.