Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines.
The Project Manager of RPS IT will manage multiple large and/or complex projects, typically through other project managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Has strong foundational knowledge of multiple project methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc)
* Work with senior business leaders to articulate and initiate technical projects, including supporting and guiding the business in developing project business case for portfolio prioritization and scheduling
* Engage with the business at all level (including senior leadership) to consult and identify technical solutions to the business needs, including providing duration, effort and cost estimations
* Lead multiple complex projects with cross-functional stakeholders. Activities includes, but not limited to:
* Establish project charter, requirements, priorities, deadlines
* Drive execution through project plan/schedule, active risk analysis, coordination with appropriate contributors, proactive monitoring, and reporting
* Provide governance oversight, project visibility, and escalation of issues and risks
* Inspire, align and lead the project team members for optimal project execution to achieve established project objective(s)
* Evaluates, develops, and implements improvements to existing technology methods, approaches, and strategies.
* Support senior project managers and senior director of application in developing project/program standards, tools and templates
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of related work experience required
* Insurance Industry experience strongly desired
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* 18 years of age or older.
* Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
* Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.