We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking an extremely smart and capable Technical Project Manager to deliver program management expertise to several cross-functional teams. This role will work closely with Engineering Managers to make sure goals are clearly defined and ensure appropriate resources and schedules are managed at all phases of the SDLC.
* Develop development plans and oversee execution in partnership with Engineering Managers
* Manage team's priorities with sprints on JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
* Intake, document and drive to resolution reported customer issues
* Prioritize and oversee execution of engineering tasks related to product development and implementation
* Define and implement structured release plans, including forecasting, tracking, and reporting
* Manage frequent changes to project scope and schedule
* Coordinate work with Engineering and other internal teams to deliver high-level results on time
* Proactively solve day-to-day problems and exercise good judgment, including the determination of when to escalate issues
Skills & Qualifications:
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in Project Management
* Knowledge of project management software such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio, Trello, Google Drive suite, etc.
* An ability to manage many cross-functional projects simultaneously
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
* Agile and entrepreneurial- not afraid to step in and take over tasks themselves when necessary
* The ability to think ahead and decide on courses of action, ensuring that the resources required to implement the action will be available, and scheduling work required to achieve an end result
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills; ability to motivate teams
* Experience in working in or with engineering teams, preferred
* Experience in working in or with remote teams, preferred
GoodRx is America's leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.