Serenova simplifies every aspect of the customer experience to make life easier for contact center executives, their customers and employees. The world's most passionate, customer-focused brands achieve better interactions, deeper insights, and more meaningful outcomes with Serenova's contact center solutions. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Serenova has operations in California, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Learn more at www.serenova.com. For live updates, follow @SerenovaShine.
Year One Objectives:
* Oversee several infrastructure projects including hardware and software updates
* Project manage engineering project with internal and off-shore resources
* Project manage client requests for application enhancements or bug fixes utilizing off-shore resources
* Manage off-shore contract resources to identify efficiencies and distribution of talent
Before you apply here are the must haves:
* Minimum 3 years exp with Data Centers.
* Minimum 3 years exp with Networking and Hardware technologies.
* Minimum 3 years working directly with Sys Ops, Net Ops, Info Sec and NOC personnel.
* Responsible for leading technical projects including coordination and communication between key project stakeholders, planning and executing meetings, and standardized project reporting
* Responsible for risk management and control, including the ongoing process of risk identification, and the development of appropriate risk response plans and contingency plans
* Manage projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles
* Manage the project scope, including the creation of quality business requirements and functional requirements including assistance with the business case, project estimates, and budget
* Manage project performance, changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate tools and techniques
* Ensure the quality of the project through the management and control of project test results, and through the enforcement and execution of quality checkpoints
* Coordinate internal resources, third parties, contractors and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Appropriately resource the project, through collaboration with impacted managers
* Research, recommend, and implement changes to enhance information reporting and execution.
* A Bachelor's degree, PMP or equivalent certification in Project Mgmt.disciplines or a minimum of 5 years of Technical Project Manager experience leading geographically distributed work-groups including off-shore contractors and managing project financials, scope management, tracking tasks, and budgets
* Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
* Sufficient level of business and technical background to provide highly-credible leadership across the organization and can accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
* A demonstrated ability to consistently provide confident project leadership and the ability to influence upstream and peer group managers, as needed, to ensure successful project delivery
* Ability to understand software engineering practices to define project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients and foster team collaboration
* Strong meeting facilitation skills
* Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to manage change and effectively communicate the information to concerned teams for smoother execution
* Ability to delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
* Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
* Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes as needed
* Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
* Ability to encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
* Experience using tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, and Salesforce
* Knowledge and experience with network and voice infrastructure and applications a plus
* Call Center Experience a plus
* Strong analytic and time management skills
* Excellent team building and leadership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization and strong relationship building abilities.
* Ability to assess, recommend and present financial / business benefits of technical options and champion recommendations.
* Highly flexible, Resilient, Ability to motivate and develop staff
* Strong work ethic, commitment and determination.
* Must have initiative, i.e. self-starter and an organized individual who canhandle multiple projects and areas of responsibility.
* Ability to communicate with a wide variety of client personnel verbally and written
* Responds promptly to client needs and solicits feedback to improve service; meets commitments
* Reacts well under pressure and is comfortable working in potentially high-pressure situations
* Contributes to building a positive team spirit; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of status or position; inspires the trust of others
* Takes pride in work and pays close attention to detail; researches methods by which to improve and promote quality; monitors own work to ensure quality
* Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in the decision-making process
* Self-starter, high availability, driven and passionate about technology.
* Focused on delivering projects on time and in budget
* Passionate about providing quality products to our customers
* Enjoyment in solving problems and troubleshooting complex technologies and situations.
* A want and need to learn new things.
* Flexibility, fun attitude, impeccable character
Our Core Values:
We're all human, and we treat everyone (including ourselves) with humility, kindness and respect.
Progress Over Perfection:
We are flexible and resilient. We embrace change, roll with the punches, and strive to make each day better than the day before.
We are fanatically transparent, seeking accountability in all that we do, we honor our work, keep our commitments, and seek every opportunity to act in the service of others.
Above and Beyond:
Everyone is a customer - and simply meeting expectations is never enough. We delight in simplifying the complex and doing more with less and giving more than we ask for in return.
No Finish Line:
We are imaginative and tenacious. We are never discouraged, never satisfied and never done. There's always more we can do, and because we cannot fail if we do not quit, above all, we persist.
Perks & Benefits:
* Values-based culture
* Flexible PTO & generous Holiday Schedule
* Robust Medical Benefits
* Pets? We've got them covered too!
* 401(k) match
* On-site masseuse, car detailer and gym memberships also available
* Taco Tuesday & Friday lunches
* Monthly Happy Hours