Manages the development and implementation process of a company's projects. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules, assessing scope, and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, monitoring team performance, and ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
* Assist in Program Management activities for complex software projects from concept to FDA filing, and commercialization.
* Collaborate with Program Managers to effectively manage priorities.
* Develop, track and report on project plans, detailed project schedules, critical path analysis, project and product risks, change control requests, and project deliverables to management and cross functional teams.
* Demonstrate ability, confidence, and strong communication skills to lead status meetings with internal cross-functional teams as well as with external partners.
* Positively motivate teams to ensure successful project completion.
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical and business information clearly and effectively through informal and formal documents, reports, and presentations to senior management.
* Must possess excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to develop and manage a project with a detailed schedule, establish priorities, work to deadlines and be able to control several projects with various technologies and in various stages of development.
* Knowledge of the product development process.
* Knowledge and experience working with software development tools such as Jira that provide bug/issue tracking and project management functions.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and Visio is required.
* Strong initiative, self-driven to deliver results without daily supervision.
* Must be highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment.
* Strong organizational skills. Team building and team leadership skills.
* Ability to manage conflict professionally, strong "can do" attitude.
* Knowledge of medical device design control requirements is preferred.
* Proficiency in Confluence is preferred.
* Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or Master's degree and 0-2 years' equivalent experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Dexcom is a company that develops, manufactures and distributes continuous glucose monitoring systems for diabetes management.