Atlas Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager. The Project Manager will provide guidance and mentorship to team members. Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with customers, stakeholders, and staff at all levels of the organization. Plan and implement enterprise level IT projects. Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, plus assist in defining project scope, objectives and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
Essential duties functions and areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
* Define tasks and required resources. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
* Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress and deliverables. Share project plans with stakeholders.
* Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report project progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders and escalate as needed.
* Manage the relationship with all stakeholders. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Meet with stakeholders to take detailed briefs and clarify requirements of projects.
* Delegate project tasks as necessary. Track project performance to analyze successful completion of short and long-range goals.
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on various analysis.
* Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients.
* Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork.
* Work with technical teams to generate ideas for technical projects.
* Continuously improve the project management toolkits and methodologies used. Recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs. Evaluate and assess results of completed projects.
* Proven work experience in enterprise level IT project management involving developing project plans, task tracking, coaching, leading teams, process improvement, planning, and performance management.
* Thorough understanding of project management techniques and tools.
* Familiar with various IT system development and service methodologies.
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
* Strong decision-making and leadership skills.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Experience working with Agile teams
* Understanding of ITIL
* Self-Motivated, strong work ethic and commitment to quality
* Understanding of information technology systems including end-user computing devices
* Passion for learning about and working in the IT industry
* BA/BS or higher degree (Preferred)
* 6 or more years of professional experience as project manager for IT software and/or IT service projects spanning 6 or more months.
Atlas Technologies, Inc. is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners. Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlas takes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our Core Values and our Vision of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.
Atlas offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Visit our